Bathroom Remodeling Cost in Dallas, TX
Find out how much bathroom remodeling costs in Dallas Texas. America’s trusted buying guide for shower replacement, bathtub installation, and full bath remodel jobs.
How Much Does Bathroom Remodeling Cost in Dallas, TX?
In general, homeowners in Dallas, TX can expect to pay between $5,921 and $29,411 to do a complete bathroom remodel. There are a number of factors that will determine your actual price, such as:
- Bathroom Square Footage
- Type and style of tub and shower desired
- Removal of existing tub and shower
- Potential plumbing installation needs
- Type of lighting fixtures installed
Homeowners can get highly accurate quotes on bathroom remodeling with a free in-home consultation. It is strongly recommended that you compare at least two quotes from reputable home pros in your area.
What’s Included in a Full Bath Remodel?
In most cases, a full bathroom remodel literally covers all aspects of the job, including, but not limited to the following:
- Bath Tub Installation
- Shower Installs
- Plumbing Work
- Tile Services
- New Sinks Installtion
- Lighting Fixtures
Find Bathroom Remodeling Companies in These Dallas Zip Codes: 75001, 75006, 75007, 75019, 75032, 75039, 75041, 75043, 75050, 75051, 75052, 75060, 75061, 75062, 75063, 75075, 75080, 75081, 75087, 75088, 75089, 75093, 75098, 75104, 75115, 75116, 75126, 75134, 75141, 75149, 75150, 75159.
How Much Does Shower Installation Cost in Dallas?
In Dallas, the average cost of shower installation ranges between $2,401-$12,605. In part, the actual price will be driven by the size of the bathroom, the material used to install the shower, and any add-ons or features.
If you’re a do-it-yourself kind of person, you may be able to install a standard shower for as little as $1,305, or a more luxurious shower for around $5,209.
Tub To Shower Conversion Cost
Alternatively, a DIY project for a walk-in shower will run you around $3,403-$4,810. If you employ the services of a trained bathroom remodeling company, a walk-in shower fully installed will cost between $4,904-$11,604.
For do-it-yourself projects, you can find a full line of shower products at Home Depot and Lowe’s. However, if you’re not comfortable with plumbing, tile installation, and a host of other potential problems, we recommend working with an experienced shower installation company.
How Much Is Bathtub Installation in Dallas, Texas?
The average homeowner in Dallas will invest between $1,214-$3,405 to install a bathtub. Naturally, it is likely that a standard bathtub will be much less expensive than installing a tub in the master bathroom. Awesome keep in mind there are various types of tubs, such as:
- Standard Bathtub
- Soaking Tubs
- Jetted Tubs
- Walk-In Bath Tubs
- Cast Iron Tubs
How Much Do Walk-In Tubs Cost?
Walk-in tubs are amazing and very useful for elderly and handicapped individuals. A walk-in tub it’s going to cost anywhere from $2,600-$15,481.
The cost of a walk-in tub can vary depending on what you are looking for. You will have to take into consideration the size, brand, and features as well.
Walk-in tubs provide convenience and added safety for people who have mobility issues. They allow the user to literally walk into the tub without having to step over an edge. Once inside with the door closed, they can fill up the tub.
What Type of Solution Do You Need?
Bathroom Remodeling Costs in Dallas, TX: What to Expect
You might be considering a bathroom renovation, and that’s exciting. I mean, who doesn’t love the idea of a custom-built shower, luxurious vanity, and high-end finishes? But one question always seems to loom large: What will bathroom remodeling costs be in Dallas, TX?
Breaking Down the Cost
Let’s break it down. The average bathroom remodel in Dallas can range from $5,000 for a small basic upgrade to $30,000 or more for a high-end, comprehensive remodel. But don’t let those figures startle you; there’s a lot to unpack here.
- Size and Layout: It’s simple—the larger the bathroom, the higher the cost. Also, altering the existing layout to add more space or functionality can significantly drive up costs.
- Fixtures and Finishes: From sinks and toilets to tiles and paint, the type of fixtures and finishes you choose can greatly affect the final bill. Want that marble countertop or a Jacuzzi tub? Be prepared to spend more.
- Labor: You’ve got plumbers, electricians, carpenters, and maybe even a designer. Labor costs can amount to a third of your total budget.
Getting the Most out of Your Budget
Still, there are ways to get more bang for your buck. Here are some tips I’ve learned:
- Plan Ahead: Being clear about your wants and needs from the start can save both time and money.
- Consider Long-Term Value: Opt for materials that are durable and easy to maintain. You’ll thank yourself in the long run.
- Reuse When Possible: Not everything needs to be new. Save some dollars by reusing items that are still in good condition.
- Do Some Work Yourself: Simple tasks like painting can be DIY, which can save labor costs.
Remember, remodeling your bathroom should be a fun and rewarding process. And although costs can add up quickly, smart planning and strategic choices can help you create the bathroom of your dreams without breaking the bank.
Find Bathroom Remodeling Companies Near You
No matter where you are in Dallas Texas we can help you find a bathroom remodeling company near you. See our service area map below, or simply click the link at the bottom of this page to be connected with bath remodel companies in your area.
MAP OF SERVICE AREA: