Bathroom Remodeling Costs in Louisville, KY
Find out how much bathroom remodeling costs in Louisville Kentucky. America’s trusted buying guide for shower replacement, bathtub installation, and full bath remodel jobs.
How Much Does Bathroom Remodeling Cost in Louisville, KY?
In general, homeowners in Louisville, KY can expect to pay between $5,915and $29,414to do a complete bathroom remodel. There are a number of factors that will determine your actual price, such as:
- Bathroom Square Footage
- Type and style of tub and shower desired
- Removal of existing tub and shower
- Potential plumbing installation needs
- Type of lighting fixtures installed
Homeowners can get highly accurate quotes on bathroom remodeling with a free in-home consultation. It is strongly recommended that you compare at least two quotes from reputable home pros in your area.
What’s Included in a Full Bath Remodel?
In most cases, a full bathroom remodel literally covers all aspects of the job, including, but not limited to the following:
- Bath Tub Installation
- Shower Installs
- Plumbing Work
- Tile Services
- New Sinks Installtion
- Lighting Fixtures
Find Bathroom Remodeling Companies in these Louisville Zip Codes: 40205, 40206, 40207, 40208, 40209, 40210, 40211, 40212, 40213, 40214, 40215, 40216, 40217, 40218, 40219, 40220, 40222, 40223.
How Much Does Shower Installation Cost in Louisville?
In Louisville, the average cost of shower installation ranges between $2,404-$12,605. In part, the actual price will be driven by the size of the bathroom, the material used to install the shower, and any add-ons or features.
If you’re a do-it-yourself kind of person, you may be able to install a standard shower for as little as $1,307, or a more luxurious shower for around $5,209.
Tub To Shower Conversion Cost
Alternatively, a DIY project for a walk-in shower will run you around $3,404-$4,807. If you employ the services of a trained bathroom remodeling company, a walk-in shower fully installed will cost between $4,901-$11,604.
For do-it-yourself projects, you can find a full line of shower products at Home Depot and Lowe’s. However, if you’re not comfortable with plumbing, tile installation, and a host of other potential problems, we recommend working with an experienced shower installation company.
How Much Is Bathtub Installation in Louisville Kentucky?
The average homeowner in Louisville will invest between $1,214-$3,409 to install a bathtub. Naturally, it is likely that a standard bathtub will be much less expensive than installing a tub in the master bathroom. Awesome keep in mind there are various types of tubs, such as:
- Standard Bathtub
- Soaking Tubs
- Jetted Tubs
- Walk-In Bath Tubs
- Cast Iron Tubs
How Much Do Walk-In Tubs Cost?
Walk-in tubs are amazing and very useful for elderly and handicapped individuals. A walk-in tub it’s going to cost anywhere from $2,601-$15,485.
The cost of a walk-in tub can vary depending on what you are looking for. You will have to take into consideration the size, brand, and features as well.
Walk-in tubs provide convenience and added safety for people who have mobility issues. They allow the user to literally walk into the tub without having to step over an edge. Once inside with the door closed, they can fill up the tub.
What Type of Solution Do You Need?
Bathroom Remodeling Costs in Louisville, KY: A Guide to Budgeting
Have you been dreaming about refreshing your bathroom aesthetics? Remodeling your bathroom can be an exciting endeavor, but it’s vital to consider the costs involved. Being a Louisville, KY resident, you’ll find this guide specifically helpful.
Factors Affecting Bathroom Remodeling Costs
Your bathroom remodeling cost depends on several factors. The size of your bathroom, the quality of materials used, and the extent of the remodel, all contribute to the overall cost.
- Size of the bathroom: Obviously, a larger bathroom will cost more to remodel than a small one. However, small bathrooms can sometimes incur higher costs per square foot due to the complexity of working in a small space.
- Quality of materials: High-end materials will significantly increase the cost. However, opting for mid-range materials can still give you a luxurious feel without breaking the bank.
- Extent of the remodel: Are you planning a cosmetic refresh or a full gut job? A complete overhaul will significantly increase the costs compared to simply updating fixtures and paint.
Tips to Save on Bathroom Remodeling Costs
So, how can you cut down on the costs without compromising the end result? Here are a few handy tips:
- Do some tasks yourself: You can save a significant amount by doing some tasks yourself. For instance, painting walls or installing a new mirror doesn’t necessarily require a professional.
- Shop around for materials: Don’t limit yourself to local stores. Look online or in nearby cities for the best deals on fixtures and materials.
- Hire the right contractor: A contractor who knows the local market and has a wide range of resources can help you find the best deals and avoid common pitfalls.
The actual cost of bathroom remodeling in Louisville, KY, can range from $5,000 to $30,000, but this can vary widely depending on your choices.
Remember, a remodel isn’t just about increasing the value of your home; it’s about enhancing your quality of life. So, ensure you spend wisely!
Find Bathroom Remodeling Companies Near You
No matter where you are in Louisville, Kentucky we can help you find a bathroom remodeling company near you. See our service area map below, or simply click the link at the bottom of this page to be connected with bath remodel companies in your area.
MAP OF SERVICE AREA: